General Author Guidelines
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and have never been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
- The author should register as an author. The guides to register and submit the paper is at the bottom.
- The Manuscript will publish in JURNAL IT: Media Informasi STMIK Handayani Makassar after being reviewed by peer reviewers.
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template.
- Title. The title should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations.
- Author’s names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job title.